Privacy Statement Camping La Bedure
Through our website we offer you the opportunity to contact us and to book a camping pitch on our campsite. In addition, we process privacy-sensitive information (personal data). Under no circumstances do we cooperate with third parties to exchange data sent to us.
We consider it important that personal data is handled with care. We process and secure personal data accurately. In doing so, we comply with the requirements of the privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
– clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this when we ask for personal data and via this privacy statement;
– Try to limit the collection of personal data to only those personal data that are necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. If we ask for more than is necessary, we will only do so with explicit consent. In that case, we will explain clearly to you why we ask for this additional information;
– ask you first for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
– not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to provide the requested service or if we are legally obliged to do so;
– When we share your information, make arrangements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that it is not used for other purposes;
– Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and the same demands from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
– Respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
Personal data is viewed by the owner of Camping La Bedure. The webmaster can also view the data. These people have been asked to comply with the privacy law.
If you would like to contact us as a result of this privacy statement, you can do so via this e-mail address: email@example.com