We look forward to welcoming you to our campsite. We continue to follow the guidelines prescribed by the government.
If you want to stay with us, it is good to know below:
- Guests are only welcome if they come directly from home!
- Only registered guests are allowed on the campsite.
- This year the campsite will be occupied for approx. 50%. So there is more space and distance. Because of this it is also less crowded at the sanitary facilities.
- A new sanitary building with private sanitary is under construction. When it will be ready is still unknown.
- We assume that people with complaints stay at home.
- In case of complaints during the stay at the campsite there is a general practitioner who advises us how to deal with them.
- In all of France the rule is: keep 1 meter distance.
- Mouth caps are recommended, are not mandatory. Approx. 50% wear mouth masks in public facilities/spaces.
- Mouth masks are for sale on the campsite.
Sanitary / Hygiene
- We provide the necessary hygienic materials.
- Children are not allowed to go to the sanitary facilities on their own. We ask parents to supervise this.
- The sanitary facilities are closed several times a day for cleaning. We clearly indicate the times at the sanitary blocks.
- Dishwashing areas are limited and/or shielded.
- Everyone is registered. In case of a corona infection, we can quickly inform the guests who are no longer present on the campsite. They can then take measures.
- Personal data is handled with care. They will be destroyed after 2 months.
- All shops are normally open.
- Most French people wear mouth caps in public places. We ask our guests to adapt and also to wear mouth caps in public places. This is not necessary at the campsite, as long as we keep our distance.
- Changing clothes and showering will take place at the campsite.
- A maximum of 85 people are allowed inside.
Despite all measures we hope that our guests will have a nice time on our campsite.
As you’ve come to expect from us, we’ll be baking snacks and pizzas just like other years.
Only registered guests welcome
50% of the campsite is occupied
Sanitair wordt vaker schoongemaakt
Parents accompany children to sanitary facilities
Dishwashing areas limited/shielded
Campsite guests are registered
Adjusted swimming pool guidelines
The sanitary blocks are cleaned several times a day. Parents are requested to accompany their children to the sanitary facilities.
When the pool opens, there will be guidelines that visitors must adhere to. Health and safety comes first. Soon we will know more about this.
If you are unable to come because of the coronavirus, please let us know. We will refund all the payments to you. Send us an e-mail.